Saha Istanbul Information Meeting
In order that Istanbul Industry, which produces half of Turkey’s national income, produces high-tech products of added value, in March 2015, SAHA Istanbul Defense and Aerospace Cluster Association was established with the initiatives of 27 founding members, aiming to combine the power and catching a common synergy of 65.000 industrialists company operating in the corridor of Northern Marmara starting from Edirne, extending to Tekirdag, Istanbul, Izmit, Yalova, Adapazarı and Düzce.
Within the scope of SAHA Istanbul's missions, various event are being organized, and the information meeting on the topics whose details are given below was organized on 13 February 2018 between 9:00 - 13:00 at Teknopark Istanbul B Blok Conference Room.
- "KOSGEB" (Development Organisation for Small and Medium-sized Industries) Supports for Strategic Products and Investments
- Design, Product Development and Global Supply Chain Grant Programmes of Ministry of Economy
- New Patent Regulation and Government Grants
- Certification Requirements at Aviation Industry
- Legal Infrastructure of Turkish Armed Force and Minitry of National Defense Supplies
Within the light of abovementioned topics, an informative presentation was given by Att. Mihran Aksak Uysal, partner of our law firm, on "Procedures and Principles Concerning Goods and Service Procurements and Tenders Conducted by Ministry of National Defense and Turkish Armed Force within the scope of Public Procurement Law No. 4734."